Rose of Innisfree Tour Boat
Cruise / Posted 10 months ago
No visit to the Northwest is complete without a trip on board the Rose of Innisfree tour boat.
Comfortably seating 68 persons, the Rose of Innisfree pleasure cruiser operates on the picturesque Lough Gill, where WB Yeats was inspired to pen Ireland’s famous poem ‘The Lake Isle of Innisfree’. Spectacular scenery, fortified castles and outstanding landscapes steeped in history, culture, myth and legend.
Bar services and full commentary available on board.
Entertainment and catering can be arranged.
12:30pm & 3:30pm Parke’s Castle (Daily)
1:30 pm from Doorly Park, Sligo (Daily)
Sailings from Sligo, Doorly Park in High Season 2019 (July & August)
Available for private hire, perfect for any celebration of corporate event
- Full bar facilities & dancefloor
- Fully enclosed with heating
- Roof Deck ideal for BBQ’s
- Entertainment and Catering can be arranged
- Choose from a variety of menus to suit your tastes and budget