Website McPartland Fuels
- Posting of bank entries cheques, direct debits, lodgements, etc.
- Preparation and posting of invoices, payroll and general journals.
- Month end reconciliations for banks, debtors, creditors, payroll, vat and control accounts.
- Preparation of financial reports on request.
- Compiling data for Revenue returns
- Other adhoc duties consistent with the proper performance of the above.
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Willingness to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts department
Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills, Motivation, Attention to detail, Excel
To apply for this job please visit www.irishjobs.ie.